Since its introduction, the Horizon FD85/87 has been the builder’s most popular model. In response to a presumed preference on the part of American buyers for enclosed-bridge configurations, Horizon designed what it calls the Skyline. The five-stateroom yacht features an innovative hull design and an abundance of space and amenities for a yacht its size.
- 90 feet LOA; 23-foot, 3-inch beam, 5-foot, 9-inch draft.
- Designed by Cor D. Rover.
- Innovative comfort-oriented hull by Rover and Horizon.
- Five-stateroom layout with additional quarters for four crew.
- Enclosed skylounge and pilothouse on the upper deck.
- Fully equipped beach club with bar, settee and TV.
For more information: horizonyachtUSA.co