Jarrett Bay Boatworks 77' Blank Check
Size and speed don’t mean everything in the world of serious offshore fishing, but they sure do help. Jarrett Bay certainly understands that, which is why it’s running twin 2,600-hp MTU 16-V2000s on this 77-footer. Powerplants like that can get her firing along at upwards of 48 mph. And at that speed, nobody’s going to beat you to the bite—or back to the dock.
Jarrett Bay Boatworks
- Boat Type: Sportfisherman
- LOA: 77'0"
- Draft: 5'8"
- Beam: 21'6"
- Weight: 118,000 lbs (dry)
- Fuel Capacity: 3,000 gallons
- Water Capacity: 350 gallons
- Standard Power: Twin MTU 16-V2000 2,600 x2
This article originally appeared in the October 2011 issue of Power & Motoryacht magazine.