PMY Sweepstakes Rules 4
On-line Sweepstakes Rules
Introduction: Primedia Marine Group is offering a Mainship Survey. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be 18 years of age as of 7/28/2005 and a resident of the continental 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of Primedia, Primedia’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
3. Timing: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. E.T. on Wednesday, 10/19/2005 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. E.T. on Tuesday, 11/15/2005.
4. How to Enter: Visit http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB224MLV8S26L and fill in required entry information after the survey. Individuals may enter this sweepstakes by filling out the online form only once. More than one entry from any person or e-mail address will void all entries from that person or e-mail address. [Primedia may also ask optional questions. Completion of these questions is not required to enter the Sweepstakes.]
5. Drawing: This sweepstakes will have 1 drawing. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. For each prize, a potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from all entries received on or before the entry deadline. The drawing will be conducted on or about Friday 11/25/2005 by Primedia, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail or mail on or about 12/1/2005. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place at random from all entries received.
6. Prizes: The following prizes will be awarded:
PMY Terry Cloth Bath Robe
Total Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes: $50.00 Primedia is not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Primedia in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Primedia will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
7. Other Terms and Conditions: If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner's place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that Primedia and those acting under the Sponsor's authority, may use winner's name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT THE PRIMEDIA, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSOR'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
8. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Primedia and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Primedia with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Primedia that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Primedia reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Primedia assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Primedia is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Primedia on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Primedia is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PRIMEDIA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Winners List: A complete list of prize winners will be available at http://powerandmotoryacht.com/sweepstakes4 on 12/15/2005 or by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope after 11/25/05 to Motorcycle and Utility Vehicle Survey, Primedia Marine Group Dept., 6420 Wilshire Blvd, 10th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90048.
10. Sponsor(s): The Sponsor of this sweepstakes is Primedia Marine Group whose address is 6420 Wilshire Blvd, 10th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90048.
This article originally appeared in the October 2005 issue of Power & Motoryacht magazine.