Guess Where He Put the Rod
A North Carolina
man got a rude awakening when the family boat exploded. Seems the
boater had mistakenly tried to fuel his boat through a rod holder
instead of the fuel fill. Realizing his mistake, the boater astutely
washed out the bilges, but it seems residual fumes were ignited when
he turned the ignition key and the boat went up like a Roman candle.
No one was seriously hurt.
A buzz surrounding a covered Axopar grew inside the hall at the Dusseldorf boat show. When the veil was finally removed, show-goers were treated to a new model that might just change the game for the Finnish builder.
See more here. ▶