Find The Paint Can Sweepstakes Rules
|Power & Motoryacht’s|
|Find The Paint Can Sweepstakes Rules|
| 1. No purchase
2. The sweepstakes is open to any persons who are at least 18 years of age and are residents of the United States or its territories and possessions. Employees (and their immediate families and household members) of Primedia Inc., Interlux, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible.
3. To enter, contestants should submit the attached questionnaire to the preprinted address on the return side of the card. No postage is necessary. Additional entry forms can be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope (no stamp required for residents of Vermont and Washington) to POWER & MOTORYACHT, Find the Paint Can Sweepstakes, 260 Madison Avenue, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10016. Entries must be handwritten or typed. Entries must be received by Power & Motoryacht by April 30, 2004.
4. All entries become property of POWER & MOTORYACHT and will not be acknowledged or returned. POWER & MOTORYACHT, Interlux, their agents, and others working for them or on their behalf will have the right to photograph the winners, and entry constitutes permission to use their names, likeness, and city and state of residence(s) in advertising for no additional compensation.
5. Multiple entries are permitted, but not more than one entry per mailing can be submitted, and no more than one prize will be awarded to a person.
6. There will be one random drawing held on April 30, 2004, and a total of one prize will be awarded to the first name picked. The suggested retail value of the grand prize is $1,300. Grand Prize includes 8 gallons of Interprotect and 4 gallons of Micron 66. Other limitations may apply at the discretion of POWER & MOTORYACHT.
7. The winner will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of POWER & MOTORYACHT magazine. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the judges, whose decisions on all aspects of this drawing are final. The winner will be notified by mail by May 15, 2004. The winner may, at POWER & MOTORYACHT’s discretion, be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and compliance with contest rules and release of liability. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
POWER & MOTORYACHT makes no warranties with regard to the prize. The prize is not refundable. There will be no substitutions for the prize, and the prize is not redeemable for cash value, but POWER & MOTORYACHT reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
8. POWER & MOTORYACHT will not be responsible for printing errors or for lost, late, or misdirected mail. Entries that are printed by machine, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, tampered with, illegible, late, or incomplete are not eligible.
9. Prize must be claimed by June 15, 2004. Failure to execute and return any requested document within 14 days of receipt or return of notification of prize as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate potential winner being selected at the sole discretion of POWER & MOTORYACHT.
10. The sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations. All taxes on prizes are solely the responsibility of the winners.
11. To learn the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope by June 30, 2004 to POWER & MOTORYACHT, Find the Paint Can Sweepstakes, 260 Madison Avenue, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10016.
This article originally appeared in the March 2004 issue of Power & Motoryacht magazine.