Guess Where He Put the Rod
A North Carolina
man got a rude awakening when the family boat exploded. Seems the
boater had mistakenly tried to fuel his boat through a rod holder
instead of the fuel fill. Realizing his mistake, the boater astutely
washed out the bilges, but it seems residual fumes were ignited when
he turned the ignition key and the boat went up like a Roman candle.
No one was seriously hurt.
The idea of combining volume and performance is about as old as boatbuilding itself. But sometimes the execution just brings the mix to a precise level that will stop you in your tracks. Check out the 26-knot Sunseeker 95, and see how she came about.
Get the details here. ▶