With the caveat of reasonable business practices about sexual harrassment and personal relationships in the workplace being observed, What are your thoughts about couples working on megyachts?
Fact of the matter is, interpersonal relationships are bound to develop in any workplace, especially one with such tight quarters, young adventurous personalties, the romance of travel and other cultures, etc. While love is a beautiful thing and the world could certainly use a bit more, professionalism, discretion, developing careers are top priorities here.
* How wide a practice is it really? (It's been rampant on the docks I've seen...)
* How welcome a practice is it?
* Beyond PDA, relational conflict affecting work, and quitting to get married, what are some of the concerns?
* How open are captains/owners/you about hiring couples together?
* How can professionals represent themselves as to not be precluded for a job just b/c they're in a relationship?
Any and all thoughts are greatly appreciated.