Alyssa Haak Blog
The 210-foot Baton Rouge was positively dwarfed when docked her the 344-foot Lady Moura in the Monaco harbor:
In Antibes, the following yachts were docked for the winter:
Kingdom 5KR, Twizzle, Polar Star, Gu, Kismet, Anastasia, Phoenix2, and Dilbar:
Last week was the Monaco Yacht Show followed by some in-depth reporting along the Cote d'Azur.
It was a yacht-spotter's dream.
At one port, at least five of the PMY Top 100 were tucked in for winter.
Over the next few days, I'll post my pictures. But here's Pelorus to start. She was anchored off Antibes.
The Pitcairn Islands Study Center has issued a call for stories of travels and visits to Pitcairn Island. It's time for their second editon of Pitcairn - Port of Call, a maritime history of the island that includes every vessel to call on the island.
If you've captained, crewed, or rode along on a visit, send the following information (or questions) to email@example.com:Read Post
Oceanco has just launched another 86-meter yacht, Hull Number 706, designed by Nuvolari-Lenard.
Her owner's suite includes a lounge and deck with a whirlpool, and she can also sleep 12 in her 6 VIP suites. Her exterior swimming pool can be raised into a helipad.The two 4,680-hp MTUs are capable of reaching 20 knots.Read Post
Panbo Marine Electronics Hub
• SRT acquires Class B AIS patent, consequences uncertain ➤• SOTDMA Class B AIS, the "new" middle way? ➤• Coastal Marine WiFi, a winner! ➤• Coastal Explorer PC charting revisited, with love to WPx ➤• The paper chart, still the best? ➤• Testing Lithium Ion engine jumpers (plus), from Weego and Cyntur ➤• Volvo Ocean 65, powered by Mastervolt Li Ion ➤
• Seakeeper and Sea Ray: The Math of Gyroscopic Stabilization ➤
• Following Dreams: Rossinavi Expedition Yacht ➤
• Why an Explorer yacht? Why not? ➤
• The BTB Mako Rodeo Is Coming in Hot ➤
• “It’s Always Nice to Have a Boat” ➤
• It’s a Small World After All ➤
• Captain Commando ➤
• Cupid Does Not Approve of The Miami Boat Show ➤
• Blazing Saddles ➤
SELECT BROKERAGE ADS
Search Boats For Sale
Brokerage Listings Powered by BoatQuest.com
Active Interest Media
Copyright © 2015 Cruz Bay Publishing, Inc. an Active Interest Media Company. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.