Alyssa Haak Blog
The 210-foot Baton Rouge was positively dwarfed when docked her the 344-foot Lady Moura in the Monaco harbor:
In Antibes, the following yachts were docked for the winter:
Kingdom 5KR, Twizzle, Polar Star, Gu, Kismet, Anastasia, Phoenix2, and Dilbar:
Last week was the Monaco Yacht Show followed by some in-depth reporting along the Cote d'Azur.
It was a yacht-spotter's dream.
At one port, at least five of the PMY Top 100 were tucked in for winter.
Over the next few days, I'll post my pictures. But here's Pelorus to start. She was anchored off Antibes.
The Pitcairn Islands Study Center has issued a call for stories of travels and visits to Pitcairn Island. It's time for their second editon of Pitcairn - Port of Call, a maritime history of the island that includes every vessel to call on the island.
If you've captained, crewed, or rode along on a visit, send the following information (or questions) to firstname.lastname@example.org:Read Post
Oceanco has just launched another 86-meter yacht, Hull Number 706, designed by Nuvolari-Lenard.
Her owner's suite includes a lounge and deck with a whirlpool, and she can also sleep 12 in her 6 VIP suites. Her exterior swimming pool can be raised into a helipad.The two 4,680-hp MTUs are capable of reaching 20 knots.Read Post
It’s hard to believe, but Prestige Yachts is now 25 years old. To honor Prestige’s quarter-century in the boat business, we interviewed the company’s president and put together a gallery of some of the builder’s prettiest boats. Have a look by clicking here. ▶
Panbo Marine Electronics Hub
• LinkWav, Inmarsat FB finally makes sense for intermittent users ➤• Lessons of Vestas Volvo wreck, but what about the C-Map Grounding Alarm & similar? ➤• Fusion BB300 black box stereo & a peek into 2015 ➤• Nobeltec TimeZero app 2015, Furuno DRS4W WiFi radar overlay & more! ➤• METS 2014: Navico GoFree, Simrad IS35, Victron Bluetooth, LCJ Capteur BaroPlug & more ➤• METS 2014: AIS MOB, Class A N2K, Torqeedo app, Wave WiFi router & more ➤• Seapilot Vector Compact GPS Compass & True Heading comes to the USA ➤
• Capt. Bill’s Boat Show Regime ➤
• So Long Vietnam (For The Second Time) ➤
• The Strange Interlocking Boat ➤
• New Boats Notebook - November 2014 ➤
• Poland’s Bravo Yachts Announces Itself with the 36 ➤
• Sunseeker Debuts Three New Models in the U.S. ➤
SELECT BROKERAGE ADS
Search Boats For Sale
Brokerage Listings Powered by BoatQuest.com
Active Interest Media
Copyright © 2014 Source Interlink Media. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.