Alyssa Haak Blog
The 210-foot Baton Rouge was positively dwarfed when docked her the 344-foot Lady Moura in the Monaco harbor:
In Antibes, the following yachts were docked for the winter:
Kingdom 5KR, Twizzle, Polar Star, Gu, Kismet, Anastasia, Phoenix2, and Dilbar:
Last week was the Monaco Yacht Show followed by some in-depth reporting along the Cote d'Azur.
It was a yacht-spotter's dream.
At one port, at least five of the PMY Top 100 were tucked in for winter.
Over the next few days, I'll post my pictures. But here's Pelorus to start. She was anchored off Antibes.
The Pitcairn Islands Study Center has issued a call for stories of travels and visits to Pitcairn Island. It's time for their second editon of Pitcairn - Port of Call, a maritime history of the island that includes every vessel to call on the island.
If you've captained, crewed, or rode along on a visit, send the following information (or questions) to firstname.lastname@example.org:Read Post
Oceanco has just launched another 86-meter yacht, Hull Number 706, designed by Nuvolari-Lenard.
Her owner's suite includes a lounge and deck with a whirlpool, and she can also sleep 12 in her 6 VIP suites. Her exterior swimming pool can be raised into a helipad.The two 4,680-hp MTUs are capable of reaching 20 knots.Read Post
The fall boat shows offer a great way to keep up with the latest product developments from your favorite boatbuilders, equipment manufacturers, electronics makers, and more. But we get it—you can’t be everywhere. Even if you attend the show you’re going to miss a thing or two. Maybe you saw some of these launches, gear and equipment, and events: Have a look here. ▶
Panbo Marine Electronics Hub
• Sailing @ METS 2015: Anemomind, Astra, LCJ Capteurs, Garmin, Harken & Edson ➤• FLIBS 2015: Telemar superyacht helm, Hatteland 55-inch Chart Table, and Triton luxury submarines ➤• Seapilot Vector Compact GNSS Compass, sweet deal that usually works well ➤• Garmin 2016: Quickdraw sonar charting, smaller Panoptix, Striker, and lots of CHIRP ➤• TBF: FLIBS, dAISy, YDVR, G-Metrix OBD2, and DAME nominees ➤• iKommunicate from Digital Yacht, Signal K gets kickstarted ➤• TBF: NV Cuba, YB3 free, Furuno GP1x70F steals, BT VHF, and Sailing A ➤
• New Electronics Exclusive: Garmin Begins to Tweak Data at the Source ➤
• New Electronics Exclusive: Radar for the Rest of Us ➤
• Giving Erika the Eye in the BVI ➤
• Something Swedish ➤
• The BTB Mako Rodeo Is Coming in Hot ➤
• “It’s Always Nice to Have a Boat” ➤
SELECT BROKERAGE ADS
Search Boats For Sale
Brokerage Listings Powered by BoatQuest.com
Active Interest Media
Copyright © 2015 Cruz Bay Publishing, Inc. an Active Interest Media Company. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.