Alyssa Haak Blog
After a successful Miami boat show that saw the sale of a number of Sanlorenzos, the shipyard has been busy finishing and launching a few more yachts.
There was Lady Kathleen last month. And now March brings Bubu Forever. (And yes, it is pronounced like Yogi's little buddy.)Read Post
It seems every week I am getting another announcement of a Heesen launch or contract signed. It's great news.
This past week they launched the 50-meter (164-foot) Satori, which is the enlightenment that is the first step to Nirvana in the Zen Buddhist tradition. At just under 500 gross tons, she has a top speed of 24 knots (27.6 mph), which will make it easy to marina-hop.Read Post
The Super Bowl's crowd favorite commercial seems to be the VW Darth Vader commercial. An adorable commercial no doubt, but not the one that got me to sit up and go, "Did you see that?! That was A!" (What can I say? I like my job.)
At this point, I had been strangely quiet as I was at a Steelers-centric party as my good friend suggested it would be wise of me to keep my Packers cheering to a minimum.Read Post
Part of the joy of moving to a new area is that it opens up new places to discover.
I grew up in Wisconsin, so if you want a great burger in Door County, give me a shout. (But I'll give you a hint.) Now I have the entire Eastern Seaboard to explore. I've been fortunate to see the Eastern Shore of Virginia and the Lowcountry, but I haven't been to much of the area a bit closer to New York City.Read Post
When Capt. Bill Pike stepped aboard the Back Cove 41 he was expecting a traditional Down East vessel. But in terms of technology and advanced construction techniques, he found out there’s a whole lot more going on here than meets the eye. See what we mean, here. ▶
|Gallery: Tiara 44 Coupe||In the Beginning...||AIS 101||Arcadia 85|
Panbo Marine Electronics Hub
• Vexilar T-Box WiFi fishfinder & Navionics SonarChart Live wow ➤• Furuno TZtouch2 and FI-70, back in the game! ➤• MIBS 2015: Raymarine, Icom, Lowrance, B&G, FLIR, Blue Sea and drones ➤• MIBS 2015: Ocean Signal, ACR, C-Map, Garmin GNX, Lumitec and Veethree ➤• Garmin Panoptix All-Seeing Sonar, GPSmap 7x16, and BlueChart Mobile 2.0 ➤• Simple marine cell boosting: Wilson Sleek 4G (weBoost Drive 4G) and Digital Antenna Bullet ➤• Lowrance MotorGuide Xi5 SmartSteer trolling control, life changing ➤
• It’s All About the Journey ➤
• Headed to the Tents ➤
• Capt. Bill’s Boat Show Regime ➤
• So Long Vietnam (For The Second Time) ➤
• New Boats Notebook - November 2014 ➤
• Poland’s Bravo Yachts Announces Itself with the 36 ➤
• Yes, robot bartender, I will have another. ➤
• 3 Things You Missed at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show ➤
SELECT BROKERAGE ADS
Search Boats For Sale
Brokerage Listings Powered by BoatQuest.com