Alyssa Haak Blog
After a successful Miami boat show that saw the sale of a number of Sanlorenzos, the shipyard has been busy finishing and launching a few more yachts.
There was Lady Kathleen last month. And now March brings Bubu Forever. (And yes, it is pronounced like Yogi's little buddy.)Read Post
It seems every week I am getting another announcement of a Heesen launch or contract signed. It's great news.
This past week they launched the 50-meter (164-foot) Satori, which is the enlightenment that is the first step to Nirvana in the Zen Buddhist tradition. At just under 500 gross tons, she has a top speed of 24 knots (27.6 mph), which will make it easy to marina-hop.Read Post
The Super Bowl's crowd favorite commercial seems to be the VW Darth Vader commercial. An adorable commercial no doubt, but not the one that got me to sit up and go, "Did you see that?! That was A!" (What can I say? I like my job.)
At this point, I had been strangely quiet as I was at a Steelers-centric party as my good friend suggested it would be wise of me to keep my Packers cheering to a minimum.Read Post
Part of the joy of moving to a new area is that it opens up new places to discover.
I grew up in Wisconsin, so if you want a great burger in Door County, give me a shout. (But I'll give you a hint.) Now I have the entire Eastern Seaboard to explore. I've been fortunate to see the Eastern Shore of Virginia and the Lowcountry, but I haven't been to much of the area a bit closer to New York City.Read Post
Panbo Marine Electronics Hub
• Calypso Cups Bluetooth LE wind sensor, TDWLB pressure too ➤• Furuno NavNet TZ Touch 2, First Impressions on the Water ➤• Joe's 1969 Allied 42 yawl, fully problem solved & awaiting owner #3 ➤• Pilot Line autopilot, unfinished business ➤• U.S. Coast Guard mobile, a good app with a compelling back story ➤• Team Soltero: StarPilot, GMN, RedPort, Bliss & so much more ➤• Sonar wars: Lowrance StructureScan 3D, Raymarine SonarChart Live & GoFree Hooked ➤
• I’m Ready to Talk Now ➤
• Are You Being Served? ➤
• Summer Too Hot? It's Cooler in La Spezia ➤
• Seakeeper and Sea Ray: The Math of Gyroscopic Stabilization ➤
• The BTB Mako Rodeo Is Coming in Hot ➤
• “It’s Always Nice to Have a Boat” ➤
• Threading the Needle ➤
• Captain Commando ➤
SELECT BROKERAGE ADS
Search Boats For Sale
Brokerage Listings Powered by BoatQuest.com