Alyssa Haak Blog
After a successful Miami boat show that saw the sale of a number of Sanlorenzos, the shipyard has been busy finishing and launching a few more yachts.
There was Lady Kathleen last month. And now March brings Bubu Forever. (And yes, it is pronounced like Yogi's little buddy.)Read Post
It seems every week I am getting another announcement of a Heesen launch or contract signed. It's great news.
This past week they launched the 50-meter (164-foot) Satori, which is the enlightenment that is the first step to Nirvana in the Zen Buddhist tradition. At just under 500 gross tons, she has a top speed of 24 knots (27.6 mph), which will make it easy to marina-hop.Read Post
The Super Bowl's crowd favorite commercial seems to be the VW Darth Vader commercial. An adorable commercial no doubt, but not the one that got me to sit up and go, "Did you see that?! That was A!" (What can I say? I like my job.)
At this point, I had been strangely quiet as I was at a Steelers-centric party as my good friend suggested it would be wise of me to keep my Packers cheering to a minimum.Read Post
Part of the joy of moving to a new area is that it opens up new places to discover.
I grew up in Wisconsin, so if you want a great burger in Door County, give me a shout. (But I'll give you a hint.) Now I have the entire Eastern Seaboard to explore. I've been fortunate to see the Eastern Shore of Virginia and the Lowcountry, but I haven't been to much of the area a bit closer to New York City.Read Post
Trident is Outer Reef’s new brand and it’s full speed ahead on the design front. Jeff Druek is pulling out all the stops for a brand that hits the high points for cruising chops, comfort aboard, and ocean-going good looks. See what we’re talking about here. ▶
|Pioneers of Boat Design||Fleming 58||Waterfront||Report from Sanctuary Cove|
Panbo Marine Electronics Hub
• Raymarine LightHouse R17 part 2: hands-on Navionics Dock-to-dock, SonarChart Live & more ➤• Raymarine LightHouse R17 part 1: hands-on new weather viewer, WiFi & more ➤• Gizmo's new Firefly battery bank, working out the details ➤• Mercury & Navico: new VesselView Link, VesselView 702/502 displays and MFD engine interface ➤• SSECN and MITA cruising info apps, Doyle Bon Voyage, and Cuba Ho! ➤• ScanStrut Rokk Mini, premium marine mount system ➤• Yacht Devices N2K display, RedPort & PredictWind, NMEA & ABYC, and ONWA radar ➤
• Yachts Miami Beach 2016 - Day 1 ➤
• From Bavaria With Love! ➤
• Help for Powerball Winners ➤
• New Electronics Exclusive: Garmin Begins to Tweak Data at the Source ➤
• Future Faces of Yacht Design ➤
• Reflecting on the Arawak Adventure ➤
SELECT BROKERAGE ADS
Search Boats For Sale
Brokerage Listings Powered by BoatQuest.com